This Privacy and Data Protection Policy was prepared in accordance with the applicable laws, national and European, in what regards individuals data protection (notably EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27th 2016 (“GDPR”)), as well as other applicable legal provisions, regulatory and good practices.
This Policy describes how Galeria 111 collects, processes and uses its clients’ personal data, as well as the rights of the same in relation to such processing and how to exercise their rights.
- Who is responsible for the data processing?
The responsible for the processing of personal data in this site is Galeria 111 – Arte Moderna, Lda., (“Galeria 111” ou “Responsável pelo tratamento”), with registered offices at Campo Grande, 113, 1700-089 Lisbon. You may contact Galeria 111 thorugh its offices address or by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Privacy and Data Protection
In general, Galeria 111’s web page may be visited without being required the processing of any personal data. There are, however, some areas, in which we require our clients to provide personal data, for marketing and communication purposes.
Galeria 111’s ensures the privacy and security of its clients’ data, such as the collected personal data, being only collected and requested the necessary data for the above referred purposes and in accordance with the options of the data subject, being fully respected the principle of data minimization.
Our internal privacy and security rules are as follows:
- Proceed with legal and fair data processing;
- Not using the collected data for any purposes not compatible with the processing purposes;
- Having security systems that prevent the access, change and destruction of personal data;
- Respect the confidentiality of the processed data, namely by our employees, in relation to the data they have access when operating the computer data basis, being the same duly informed of the relevance to comply with the secrecy legal duty and being responsible for the compliance of the confidentiality obligation.
- Personal Data categories
- Links for other sites
Cookies are sequential data files, in text format, placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. These files enable the interaction between the user and the web page, allowing the activity and preferences of the user to be stored during a certain period and the customization of the users preferences when visiting a web page. Cookies are harmless to your computer, as they are not a computer program or a plug-in, thus they cannot be used as virus.
- Sharing your Personal Data
Galeria 111 does not share the personal data of its clients with third parties.
- Right of access, rectification, restriction, deletion, objection and limitation of personal data processing
The data subject may obtain information on his/her personal data, access the same, rectify or delete or request the limitation of the personal data processing or even request any clarification on any other matter related to the personal data processing through the electronic address email@example.com .
- Response time for the exercise of the rights by the data subjects
We commit to reply to your requests within a 30-day period. This term may be extended due to the specific nature of the exercised right or the complexity of the request.
- Filing a complaint with the Data Protection Authority
Galeria 111 takes seriously the task of processing your personal data. However, if you consider that your requests where not attended you may also file a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.